As a benefit of membership, CDA develops and distributes dental specific sets of required postings for dental offices. These easy-to-display poster sets contain the specific health, safety and employee rights information required by state and federal agencies.
To ensure members have current and accurate postings, CDA regularly reviews and updates these sets. A new poster set for 2023–2024 has been developed, reflecting the latest federal and state regulations and compliance requirements.
CDA mailed member practice owners one poster set at no charge the week of April 17. Member dentists who have more than one dental practice can purchase additional poster sets at the CDA member price of $30 each (shipping included) from the Practice Support Store. Non-members can purchase poster sets for $75 each (shipping included).
If you are a CDA member practice owner and have not received a poster set by May 10, please contact CDA via email at contactcda.org to request a replacement set. *
*CDA member practice owners have until July 1 to request a replacement poster set. CDA members requesting a replacement set after July 1 will be charged the $30 CDA member price.
Please note: Until the new 2023-24 required poster sets are received, members may print the posters themselves here: Required Postings in a Dental Office – CDA
CDA members are encouraged to check their cda.org online profile to verify the correct and preferred mailing address and practice ownership.
If you are a practice owner and want to obtain a set for your primary location:
To order additional poster sets at the CDA member price of $30 each (shipping included), please visit the Practice Support Store.
If you identified that you are a practice owner before March 31, 2023, you will receive your free set this spring.
Otherwise, you can expect to receive your free set within three to six weeks of confirming practice ownership or placing an order for additional sets. You will receive an email from CDA once your poster set has shipped.
Once received, be sure to follow the enclosed instructions to meet compliance requirements.
If needed, you can order poster sets for additional practice locations through the CDA Practice Support Store.
Please note that agencies update posting requirements from time to time. This page will continue to be updated to reflect new requirements.
To see a complete list of required employment postings, refer to the Required Postings in a Dental Office – CDA
Have questions about your poster set or need one right away? Email us or call 800.232.7645
The following new notices have been released since the print date of the 2023-2024 poster set. Download and print the postings listed below for use with your current set.
1. Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (50+ employees) Poster last revised: April 2023 (the April 2016 and February 2013 versions still fulfill the posting requirement)
2. Federal Minimum Wage poster A recent update to federal law providing additional rights to parents who must express breast milk at work has impacted the poster. Employers are required to print and post the new notice. Poster last revised: April 2023 (the April 2016 version included in the CDA Required Poster Set no longer satisfies the posting requirement.)
3. Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster Although the Department of Labor’s website description for the poster still shows reference to the 2016 posting date, the poster itself has been added to reflect a “2/22 revision” update. Poster last revised: February 2022 (previous versions, including the July 2016 version included in CDA’s Required Poster Set, no longer fulfill the posting requirement and should be replaced). You must download a pdf of the revised poster and affix it over the prior poster.
4. Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster has been updated by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). This new notice includes information regarding the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) which became effective June 27, 2023. Practice owners must print and post this notice over the (10/2022) notice contained in the 2023-2024 Required Poster Set.
5. HEALTHY WORKPLACES/HEALTHY FAMILIES ACT: CALIFORNIA PAID SICK LEAVE has been amended effective 1/1/2024. Employers must print and post this notice over the prior (2014) notice contained in the 2023-2024 Required Poster Set.
6. California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination & Harassment has been updated effective January 2024. Employers must print and post this notice over the prior 2023 notice.
7. Industrial Welfare Commission’s Orders Regulating Wages, Hours and Working Conditions in Professional, Clerical, Mechanical and Similar Occupations has been updated effective November 2023. Employers must print and post this notice over the prior November 2022 notice.
8. Safety and Health Protection on the Job has been updated effective November 2023. Employers must print and post this notice over the prior July 2022 notice.
9. California Minimum Wage notice has been updated to reflect 2024 minimum wage standards. Employers must print and post this notice over the prior 2023 notice.