Through CDA Practice Support, members access solutions to minimize human resources risks and improve employee performance. Using an online employee manual generator, powered by HR for Health, you can now create a compliant employee manual for your practice in as little as an hour.
- Content developed by employment attorneys and HR specialists
- Standards for performance and protection against HR-related legal claims
- Best practices tailored to your practice's unique goals and culture
- Federal and state-compliant policies for your practice’s size and location
Simply answer a series of questions about your practice and its current policies. Upon completion, your practice’s customized handbook will be sent as a PDF file to your email address on file with CDA.
Before you begin the online process, we strongly recommend you have already established human resources policies, including:
- Benefits offering details (PTO, holidays, health insurance, in-house benefits, etc.)
- Rate of pay for mandatory meetings, training, travel time and on-call work
- Alternate work schedule and its impact on benefits, as applicable
Please note, your answers will only be saved for sixty days and you must complete all steps to receive your manual.
Begin your manual>
Login is Required to Begin your manual>