Movie and Music Licenses Q&A

U.S. copyright laws allow owners of movies, television shows, and music to collect performance license fees from individuals and entities, such as dental practices, for public performances of the movies, television shows, and music.

Glad we could be helpful. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Your feedback will help us improve this article.

How helpful was this page?

Updated on Wed, 23 Oct 2019 by Miguel Barriga