Registration for the new fall 2014 lineup of TDIC’s Risk Management seminar, Beyond the Science: Patient Emotions in Dentistry, is now open.
TDIC is offering the seminar to help dentists correctly identify and handle patients who exhibit dental fear. Beyond the Science: Patient emotions in dentistry presents real case studies to dentists and staff members to help them recognize when, and how to dismiss a patient without placing them at risk; establish trust in the doctor-patient relationship to encourage treatment compliance; create office protocols to instill confidence in the dentist and staff.
California dentists who attend will earn 3.0 Core C.E. units and TDIC policyholders will receive a 5 percent discount* on their TDIC Professional Liability premium for two years.
If dentists can’t make the live seminar, they can utilize the eLearning option. To register, visit thedentists.com/seminars.
- Wednesday, Sept. 3 (4 p.m. – 7p.m.) Moscone South Convention Center, CDA Presents in San Francisco, CA
- Thursday, Sept. 4 (9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.) Intercontinental Hotel, CDA Presents in San Francisco, CA
- Friday, Sept. 5 (9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) Intercontinental Hotel, CDA Presents in San Francisco, CA
- Friday, Sept. 26 (9 a.m. – noon) DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago – Oak Brook, IL
- Friday, Oct. 3 (9 a.m. – noon) Hawaii Prince Hotel – Oahu, HI
- Friday, Oct. 17 (9 a.m. – noon) Irvine Marriott – Irvine, CA
- Friday, Nov. 7 (9 a.m. – noon) DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario – Ontario, CA
- Friday, Dec. 5 (9 a.m. – noon) Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina – San Diego, CA
- Friday, Dec. 12 (9 a.m. – noon) Sheraton Grand – Sacramento, CA
* TDIC policyholders who complete a live seminar or eLearning option will receive a two-year, 5 percent Professional & Dental Business Liability premium discount effective their next policy renewal. Nonpolicyholders who complete a live seminar or eLearning option and are accepted for TDIC coverage will also be eligible for this discount.