Registration for the Spring 2013 lineup of TDIC’s Risk Management Seminar: The High Cost of Shortcuts is now open.
TDIC is offering the seminar to help dentists avoid lawsuits related to incomplete documentation or failing to fully inform patients. The High Cost of Shortcuts presents real case studies to dentists and staff members to help them understand best practices on creating a proactive approach when multiple dentists treat one patient, establishing office procedures when patients complain of pain, office protocol when dealing with patient emergencies and recommending treatment plans.
The Spring seminars available are:
- Thursday, Jan. 24 (9 a.m.-noon) – Hawaii Dental Convention, Hawaii Dental Association, Honolulu, HI
- Thursday, Feb. 7 (1:30-4:30 p.m.) – Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento District Dental Society, Sacramento, CA
- Friday, Feb. 15 (9 a.m.-noon) – Embassy Suites, Monterey Bay, Seaside, CA
- Saturday, Feb. 23 (1:30-4:30 p.m.) – 148th Midwinter Meeting, Chicago Dental Society, Chicago, IL
- Friday, March 1 (9 a.m.-noon) – Embassy Suites, Ontario – Airport, Ontario, CA
- Friday, March 15 (9 a.m.-noon) – Hilton Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA
- Thursday, April 11 (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2:00-5:00 p.m.) – CDA Presents, Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Friday, April 12 (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2:00-5:00 p.m.) – CDA Presents, Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, April 13 (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) – CDA Presents, Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Friday, May 10 (9:00 a.m.-noon) – Embassy Suites Bloomington, Bloomington, MN
Dentists who attend also will earn 3 C.E. units and TDIC policyholders will receive a 5 percent discount* on their TDIC Professional Liability premium for two years.
To register, visit thedentists.com/seminars.
* TDIC policyholders who complete a live or self-study option will receive a two-year, 5 percent Professional Liability premium discount effective their next policy renewal. Nonpolicyholders who complete a live or self-study option and are accepted for TDIC coverage will also be eligible for this discount.