Registration for the fall 2013 lineup of TDIC’s Risk Management seminar, The High Cost of Shortcuts, is now open.
TDIC is offering the seminar to help dentists avoid lawsuits related to incomplete documentation or failing to fully inform patients. The High Cost of Shortcuts presents real case studies to dentists and staff members to help them understand best practices on creating a proactive approach when multiple dentists treat one patient; establishing office procedures when patients complain of pain; implementing office protocol when dealing with patient emergencies; and recommending treatment plans.
* Thursday, Aug. 15 (9 a.m. - noon and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.) – Moscone South Convention Center, CDA Presents
in San Francisco
* Friday, Aug. 16 (9 a.m. - noon and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.) – Moscone South Convention Center, CDA Presents
in San Francisco
* Friday, Aug. 30 (9 a.m. - noon) – Hawaii Prince Hotel, Honolulu, HI
* Friday, Sept. 6 (9 a.m. - noon) – Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, Oak Brook, IL
* Friday, Sept. 27 (9 a.m. - noon) – Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
* Friday, Oct. 11 (9 a.m. - noon) – PlumpJack at Squaw Valley Inn, Lake Tahoe, CA
* Friday, Oct. 18 (9 a.m. - noon) – The Highlands at Wyomissing, Wyomissing, PA
* Friday, Nov. 22 (9 a.m. - noon) – CDA Headquarters, Sacramento, CA
* Friday, Dec. 6 (9 a.m. - noon) – Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, San Diego, CA
Dentists who attend will earn 3.0 C.E. units and TDIC policyholders will receive a 5 percent discount* on their TDIC Professional Liability premium for two years.
If dentists can’t make the live seminar, they can utilize the new eLearning webcast. To register, visit thedentists.com/seminars.
* TDIC policyholders who complete a live seminar or eLearning option will receive a two-year, 5 percent Professional Liability premium discount effective their next policy renewal. Nonpolicyholders who complete a live seminar or eLearning option and are accepted for TDIC coverage will also be eligible for this discount.