Online dues renewal for CDA members is now open. Members can renew their dues in full at cda.org/renew or enroll in the electronic dues payment program (EDP) and pay in equal monthly installments automatically deducted from a designated checking account.
With membership in organized dentistry, dentists are ensuring that their voices and the needs of the profession are represented on every level. CDA provides education, practice support, protection and a stronger voice in government.
Members also enjoy these benefits:
- Waive the $890 registration fee to CDA Presents, the twice-yearly convention in Anaheim and San Francisco. You can also access 50 free units of C.E. and receive show discounted show pricing on dental equipment and supplies. New to CDA Presents in Anaheim is the 360 Experience, which is a full-day C.E. program that provides the entire dental team an opportunity to learn about topics that relate specifically to their role within the practice, and the Women's Workshop, which will reveal the "Seven Secrets to Women Living Well."
- Access cda.org/practicesupport to view hundreds of valuable resources to help you better manage the business side of dentistry. Top resources include the Guide for the New Dentist, the Legal Reference Guide for California Dentists, and the Regulatory Compliance Manual with unlimited phone support, the downloadable Sample Employee Manual and information on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act at cda.org/privacy-HIPAA.
- Get rewarded for your loyalty with substantial multipolicy discounts with the TDIC Optimum Bundle. Bundle your Professional Liability, Commercial Property and Workers' Compensation coverage and save.
- CDA Practice Advising, which is a member-only, paid service that helps dentists develop a vision statement and a customized action plan for their business and also gives them an opportunity to enhance their skills through quarterly workshops on everything from leadership and treatment planning to financial policy and case presentation.
- CDA has a dedicated team of professionals whose sole purpose is to advocate for the profession and for patients at the state Capitol. In recent years, CDA has successfully sponsored new laws improving dentists' and patients' rights in working with their dental benefit plans. CDA fought all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court to successfully challenge Medi-Cal rate reductions that were reducing access to care for the underserved.
- Plus, there's job assistance, a Risk Management advice line, Peer Review and much more.
To renew your CDA membership now, visit cda.org/renew.