TDIC Professional Liability policyholders whose Risk Management premium discount expires soon should register for their last chance to complete TDIC’s Risk Management seminar, The High Cost of Shortcuts.
California dentists must successfully complete the seminar by April 25 to maintain and/or receive the discount. In addition, registrants will earn 3.0 CE.
Due to popular demand, the remaining live seminars for the spring semester are very limited. Visit thedentists.com/seminars for more information. Fortunately, TDIC offers the current Risk Management seminar in a convenient eLearning option. To register, visit thedentists.com/eLearning.
After completion, participants will understand how to:
- create a proactive approach when multiple dentists treat one patient;
- establish office procedures when patients complain of pain;
- develop strategies to educate patients on treatment recommendations; and
- deploy effective protocols for medical emergencies.
* TDIC policyholders who complete a seminar or eLearning option will receive a two-year, 5% Professional Liability premium discount effective their next policy renewal. To obtain the two-year, 5% Professional Liability premium discount, California dentists must successfully complete the seminar by April 25, 2013. Any eLearning tests received after the deadline will NOT be eligible for the discount. Nonpolicyholders who complete a seminar or eLearning option and are accepted for TDIC coverage will also be eligible for this discount.