The annual session of the 2013 CDA House of Delegates will be held Nov. 15-17 at the Sacramento Hyatt Regency.
The event will be attended by more than 200 delegates, representing 32 local dental societies, who will decide on issues of importance to CDA’s membership. Among the duties of the delegates will be to elect officers of the association.
CDA’s Nominating Committee selected the following slate of officers for presentation to the House:
* President-Elect: Walter G. Weber, DDS
* Vice president: Kenneth G. Wallis, DDS
* Secretary: Clelan G. Ehrler, DDS
* Treasurer: Kevin M. Keating, DDS, MS
* Speaker of the House: Alan L. Felsenfeld, DDS
Also at the meeting, President-Elect James Stephens, DDS, will be installed as CDA president for 2013–14.