Thank you for your interest in the Dental Benefits Workshop!
The two-day Dental Benefits Workshop offered by CDA will assist dentists gain the necessary skills and confidence to work with dental plans on their terms and improve their overall practice profitability. Selected workshop participants will engage in the following activities over the course of the workshop and accompanying webinars:
- Analyze and evaluate existing dental plan contract performance
- Assess how new contracts may perform within your practice
- Identify the appropriate business model for your practice
- Understand the differences between dental plans and how to abate their influence
- Take proactive steps to address irregular billing and identify potential legal concerns
- Improvepayment turnaround by minimizing claim denials
- Develop messaging to educate patients on dental benefits
Registration for the March 20-21, 2014 in Sacramento is now closed.
Dentists who submitted applications by 11/15/13 will receive written notification as to whether they have been admitted to the workshop by December 10th.
Not Selected but Still Interested?
If you are interested in attending future workshops, or were not selected to attend the 2014 pilot workshop, please click here to be added to the future dental benefits workshop waitlist.
Confirmed Workshop Participants
Dentists and staff who were selected to participate in the pilot workshop will find more details regarding the March 20-21, 2014 Dental Benefits Workshop below.
|Thursday, March 20, 2014
||Check-In, and Continental Breakfast
||Workshop Launch – Day 1
||Workshop Wrap-Up – Day 1
|Friday, March 21, 2014
||Workshop Begins – Day 2
||Workshop Concludes – Day 2
We Appreciate Our Workshop Sponsors:
Workshop Speakers (coming soon)
Dress: Business Casual