ProSites Inc., a CDA Endorsed Program, has been named on Inc. Magazine’s 2013 list of the top 5,000 fastest-growing companies.
ProSites combines website design with search engine marketing techniques to help doctors maximize their online visibility and drive practice growth. The company’s list of services also includes mobile website design, search engine optimization and social media strategies.
“We’re honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine four years running,” said Lance McCollough, founder and CEO of ProSites. “We continually strive to help our clients grow their practices in today’s digital world, and our achievements would not exist without their success. We’re extremely grateful to be able to improve their growth alongside our own.”
To qualify for the Inc. 5,000 list, companies had to meet the following qualifications:
- be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company);
- have started earning revenue by March 31,2009;
- had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2009;
- had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2012; and
- revenue in 2012 exceeds revenue in 2009.
Every CDA Endorsed Program has been researched and approved by a group of dentists who make up the Council on Endorsed Programs. They evaluate each company using strict criteria, and only the best earn the CDA endorsement. For more information on CDA Endorsed Programs, visit cda.org/ep.