As part of a membership program, recruiting a new CDA member can result in $100. Under the program, members who recruit a new member to CDA get $100 within two weeks after the applicant is accepted as a CDA member — individuals who recruit five new members in a membership year will receive $500. (Dentists must be an active dues paying tripartite member to qualify for the incentive. The $100 check is issued to the referring member once the referral joins and pays required dues.)
The incentive program process is a result of CDA leadership reaching out to members for input on the program. There are many advantages to being a part of organized dentistry, but here are a few key benefits:
- Legislative advocacy;
- CDA Presents continuing education — free admission for the San Francisco and Anaheim meetings;
- TDIC insurance — member-only access and risk management hotline;
- Practice support services — cda.org/compass; and
- CDA publications.
Here are some tips on recruiting a new member:
- Seek any colleague who is not currently a tripartite member.
- Share the benefits and services of the ADA, CDA and local dental societies.
- Ask a colleague to include your name on the membership application or, better yet, give them an application with your name on it. Applications are available online.
To find out if a dentist is a current tripartite member, use the Find a Dentist page. In addition, updated nonmember lists are available through local component offices.
For more information, visit the Member Get a Member