Those who are unable to attend CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry in Anaheim this month will still have the opportunity to participate in some of the most popular lectures at the meeting through CDA’s live streaming option.
CDA will be live broadcasting four of the sessions that will take place at the meeting set for May 15-17 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Dentists will be able to not only learn from these lectures, they also will earn C.E. (2.5 units per lecture) and even be able to participate in the Q&A portions of the sessions just as if they were sitting in the lecture hall.
The lectures that will be available via live stream will feature some of CDA Presents’ top speakers on restorative dentistry, including Pascal Magne, DMD, PhD; Kirk Pasquinelli, DDS; and Jeff Brucia, DDS.
Below is an outline of the lectures.
Friday, May 16
Anterior Bonded Restorations: Science, Common Sense, Experience, led by Pascal Magne, DMD, PhD. Time: 9:30 a.m.–noon.
1. Optimize your bonding technique in the anterior dentition.
2. Understand the diagnostic approach to smile design (wax-up and mock-up).
3. Learn how to provide your patients with the best treatment options for anterior teeth.
Chairside CAD/CAM Posterior Bonded Restorations: New Perspectives, led by Pascal Magne, DMD, PhD. Time: 1:30–4 p.m.
1. Identify the advantages of chairside CAD/CAM restorative procedures.
2. Understand biomaterials used in chairside CAD/CAM systems.
3. Describe new trends in the use of chairside CAD/CAM systems that will enhance patient care.
Saturday, May 17
Periodontal and Implant Procedures to Enhance Esthetic Outcomes, led by Kirk L. Pasquinelli, DDS. Time: 9:30 a.m.–noon.
1. Understand periodontal anatomy and surgery as they relate to restorative dentistry and dental implants.
2. Learn about esthetic improvements possible with periodontal plastic surgery around teeth, implants and pontic areas.
3. Understand when to utilize implants in the esthetic zone.
Periodontal and Implant Procedures to Enhance the Esthetic Outcome, led by Jeff J. Brucia, DDS, and Kirk L. Pasquinelli, DDS. Time: 1:30–4 p.m.
1. Gain an understanding of periodontal anatomy and surgery as they relate to dental implants.
2. Learn the soft tissue concepts for predictable results around implants.
3. Learn techniques to achieve and transfer natural soft tissue contours to model work.
All four can be purchased for $200 and individual lectures cost $75.
For more information and to register for these broadcasts, visit cdapresents.com/streaming.