CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry in Anaheim will provide attendees with a multitude of learning options and opportunities to view the latest technology in dentistry, but there also will many ways to unwind and socialize.
Below are just a few chances dentists and their staff will have to mingle with their colleagues at the meeting, which is set for May 15-17 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
• The Spot — The place on the Exhibit Floor for C.E. and the Smart Dentist Series of free, one-hour lectures. Attendees can also relax, catch their breath and charge their electronics after a busy day at the meeting. Topics for the one-hour lectures range from "Frequently Asked Regulatory Compliance Questions" to "Mobile Marketing for Dental Practices."
• WineFUNdamentals Seminar, Friday, May 16, 4-5:30 p.m., Exhibit Floor — Taste six different well-known food and wine pairings at the WineFUNdamentals seminar. Attendees can enjoy a taste of wine with a sample of the food it's paired with and then vote for their favorite in a food and wine pairing competition. Tickets are $30 and available at cdapresents.com.
• Discounted Disneyland Resort theme park tickets — available to attendees during CDA Presents. These tickets will only be available for purchase online. These tickets are created just for attendees, and not all are available at the front gates of the theme parks. To purchase these tickets, visit cdapresents.com or disneyconventionear.com/ZMCE14N.
• CDA Party, Friday, May 16 Hilton Anaheim, 7-10 p.m. at the Hilton Anaheim — Unwind from the business of the conference and take a trip to an Island Paradise, CDA style. The member party will have live music, island entertainment, vibrant drinks and food with a tropical flair. The event is open to all registration types. Tickets are $50 and available at cdapresents.com. Through April 30, those who use the promotion code “CDAParty” will receive 20 percent off of their party tickets.
• 16 hotels within easy distance of the Anaheim Convention Center — The Hilton Anaheim Hotel is adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and offers amenities for people of all ages. The Mix Restaurant, inside the Hilton, features an extensive variety of imaginative dishes created from some of the finest organic and natural ingredients available in the region. The Mix Lounge also provides a gathering place to enjoy signature cocktails and an extensive wine list.
For more information on these events, book reservations and to register, visit cdapresents.com.