As a member service, CDA classifieds are exclusive to cda.org. Below we have provided a valuable reference guide to the processes and procedures that will get your listings up and running with ease.
If you need assistance posting your classified ad, email email@example.com or call 800.232.7645.
The fine print:
- Classified ads are now online-only and will no longer be carried in the printed Journal.
- Classified ads can now only be placed through this site. Phone call, fax and email placement is no longer available.
- You must be logged in to place an ad. (View login help page.)
- Classified ads post immediately and will run on cda.org for 90 days. After 90 days, you will need to repost your ad if you wish to continue running it online.
- CDA reserves the right to edit copy and does not assume liability for content of classified advertising.
What about non-members?
Non-members can submit their job postings for posting to our online classifieds - simply download and fill out this job posting form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting.
In addition, non-members can run paid display advertisements in the CDA Journal or Update. For more information on how to do that, contact Jennifer George at 916.554.5395 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding classified ads that have not been answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.232.7645.