The two-day Dental Benefits Workshop offered by CDA will assist dentists gain the necessary skills and confidence to work with dental plans on their terms and improve their overall dental practice profitability. Workshop participants will gain the following skills over the course of the workshop and accompanying webinar.
- Analyze and evaluate existing dental plan contract performance
- Assess how new contracts may perform within your practice
- Identify the appropriate business model for your practice
- Understand the differences between dental plans and how to abate their influence
- Take proactive steps to address irregular billing and identify potential legal concerns
- Improve payment turnaround by minimizing claim denials
- Develop messaging to educate patient on dental benefits
Registration is now open!
Attendance is limited to dentists and one member of their practice team. Space is limited, so submit your registration today to secure your spot. $495 per dental office.
To cancel your workshop registration, your request must be made ten (10) working days prior to the workshop you were scheduled to attend. If you do not cancel your registration and do not attend the workshop, you will not receive a refund for the workshop. To cancel your registration, please email your request to email@example.com.
Continuing Education Units
To receive CE credit for the workshop (10 units) and webinar (2 units), workshop attendees must attend each event (workshop and webinar) in their entirety.
October 22-23, 2015 - Irvine, CA