The CDA Foundation's Dental Materials and Supplies Grant supports nonprofit organizations with the supplies necessary for dental operations and oral health services. This unique program that works in partnership with Henry Schein Cares, epitomizing the combined commitment to give back to the industry and communities in which we serve.
Selected organizations receive between $5,000 and $25,000 of in-kind goods per year for two years.
Organizations that are community-based and/or community-driven, have the ability to use and dispense a high volume of materials and supplies. Federally qualified health centers and nonprofit organizations in health and dental professional
shortage areas are of particular interest when the CDA Foundation is selecting recipients.
This year's recipients of the Dental Materials and Supplies Grant are:
- UC San Diego (UCSD) Student-Run Free Dental Clinic Project
- AltaMed Health Services
- Vista Community Clinic
- Los Angeles Christian Health Centers
- Santa Rosa Community Health Centers
- Shasta Community Health Center
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley (IHC)
- Chinatown Service Center Community Health Center
- Health Mobile
- County of Los Angeles, MidValley Comprehensive Health Center
Since the inception of the grant, more than 100 nonprofit organizations have received in excess of $3.5 million in supplies, helping provide dental care for nearly 300,000 people and $45 million in services.
For more information on the CDA Foundation and this grant, visit cdafoundation.org.