Comfort Dental Kids and Smileland Dental have full-time and part-time Associate Dentist positions available for our established and expanding locations in California. We see PPO, fee-for-service and Medicaid patients. We are committed to partnering with like-minded professionals to see lives flourish through exceptional dental care. We believe in the importance of teamwork and are committed to the growth and development of our doctors, support and administrative staff. Our offices enjoy unmatched approval ratings and referrals through exceptional quality of care, development and commitment to providing the very best to our patients.
Job Description: Our Associate Dentists will work with highly trained supportive staff in providing quality preventative and restorative dental treatment and exams in an efficient, functional, friendly and technologically advanced working environment.
· Unmatched job security
· Great environment to practice, grow and develop the fundamentals of dentistry
· Friendly and efficient working environment
· Uncapped earning potential plus base pay
· Generous spending allowance including relocation allowance
· Realistic and rewarding bonus potentials
· Comprehensive medical, life, disability, supplemental accident and cancer insurance
· Freedom to treat the dental needs of patients without up-selling treatments
· Highly organized and trained supportive staff — will have two full-time auxillary staff assisting each Dentist
· Attractive, modern and pleasant offices
· H1B and Greencard sponsorship available
· Partnership opportunities for the right dentist
- Candidates must have a DDS or DMD credential.
- Candidates must have current California Dental Board license, malpractice insurance, NPI and CPR certificate
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Oral Conscious Sedation permit from California Dental Board preferred and eventually required.