Smileworld Dental has a part-time Hygienist position available, with the possibility of leading up to a full-time position, for our established and expanding locations in California. We see PPO, fee-for-service and Medicaid patients. We are committed to partnering with like-minded professionals to see lives flourish through exceptional dental care. We believe in the importance of team work and are committed to the growth and development of our doctors, support and administrative staff. Our offices enjoy unmatched approval ratings and referrals through exceptional quality of care, development and commitment to providing the very best to our patients.
Job Description: Our Hygienist will work with highly trained supportive staff in providing quality oral hygiene services in an efficient, functional, friendly and technologically advanced working environment.
· Unmatched job security
· Great environment to practice, grow and develop the fundamentals of dentistry
· Friendly and efficient working environment
· Uncapped earning potential plus base pay
· Generous spending allowance including relocation allowance
· Realistic and rewarding bonus potentials
· Comprehensive medical, life, disability, supplemental accident and cancer insurance
· Freedom to treat the dental needs of patients without up-selling treatments
- Candidates must have Hygienist credentials.
- Candidates must have current California Dental Board license, NPI and CPR certificate
- New graduates are welcome to apply.