State of the Art Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice in San Francisco in search for a front office coordinator. We are seeking to fill the position immediately.
Job candidate must be:
· detail oriented
· highly organized, very professional, punctual, reliable
· problem solver; strategic thinking
· use common sense and take initiatives
· good time management
· ability to prioritize and multitask
· computer proficient and good with numbers
· fluent in written and spoken English
· professional, courteous, with an assertive attitude
· must have some understanding of practice management software
· Operate multiple phone lines
· Ensure that doctors schedule are productively filled to daily and monthly goal
· Collect over-the-counter co-pays , explain account balances, present treatment plans and make financial arrangements.
· Follow up with all aging patient accounts and work with collection agency
· Send out monthly patient statements and keep track of patient financing
· Interface with dental insurance companies and checking on existing claims and following up with pre authorizations
· Obtain insurance eligibility and benefits online and by phone.
· Electronic submission of claims with attachments
· Post insurance checks and bank deposits
· Ensure efficient and productive patient flow from check-in to check-out.
The position is three days a week to start with potential of five days if you are the right candidate. Please respond by email with your resume (with salary history of previous jobs and desired current pay) along with a cover letter (which explains why you would be great for this position and how you see this position fitting into your overall short-term and long-term goals) and letters of recommendation if any.